A Guide to Healthy Eating
‘You are what you eat’ is a popular mantra, and so is ‘eating healthy is good business’ but have you wondered which foods, fruits or vegetables improve your overall body metabolism? Nutrients from the foods we eat provide the foundation of the structure, function, and wholeness of every little cell in our body, from the skin and hair to the muscles, bones, digestive and immune systems. A vast number of these ingredients have extra special benefits that improve our body parts, I have discussed them below.
1. Ginger For Stomach
Including ginger in your diet can support your overall immunity; it fights germs, illness, inflammation, and cancer-causing molecules. Taking hot ginger tea at least once every three days helps with digestion and also cures nausea.
There is something in carrots called beta- Eggs F o r M uscle carotene which our bodies turn into vitamin A. It assists with helping our eyes stay strong as we age, and can help prevent vision loss in senior citizens. Fresh uncooked carrots are just what you need.
3. Potatoes & Tomatoes For The Heart Potatoes are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Much like a tomato,
the heart is red and complex! Eating tomatoes help your heart’s health because it contains lycopene, which can help reduce your chances of getting heart disease. It reduces heart disease risk and improves immunity which makes them very healthy.
4. Avocado For The Uterus Avocados are a great source of folic acid. Folate is known to assist in reducing your chances of getting cervical dysplasia, which is a precancerous disease that can be contracted in the uterus.
5. Bananas, Red M eat, Fish & There is something in carrots called beta- Eggs For Muscle Bananas have an extra special protein called tryptophan which is actually converted into serotonin once it is digested in the body. Serotonin is that well-loved happy chemical that boosts your mood , making you feel happier. We suggest starting the day right with a banana milkshake at breakfast or before a workout.
6. Strawberries For Teeth There are several products that can help you get brighter, whiter teeth. When you get to the store though, those whitening products are really expensive and that’s where strawberries come in as a very useful fruit. If taken regularly, strawberries can help whiten your teeth because they contain malic acid, which helps whiten the enamel on your teeth. Next time you go to the grocery store, skip the oral hygiene aisle and grab some strawberries.
7. Oranges, Celery, & Milk For Bones Celery contains 23% sodium, just like your bones! Celery it’s a great source of silicon that helps with the structure of your bones to keep them strong and healthy. Milk is also available as one of the easiest ways to feed your bones. Three glasses a day will meet most people’s needs for calcium and vitamin D, and you’ll get a big boost of protein and many other vitamins and minerals. Having pure orange juice can also go as a substitute.